Problem Invalid Credentials

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheFixer

Jun 6, 2022
I've been using FTB launcher for years now no issue. So why am I now getting an issue "you need to use paid minecraft credentials to log in" I have a migrated account because microsoft basically forced everyone to migrate from a mojang account, and I purchased minecraft from microsoft, so what is the issue?!

Attachments

• what is the meaning of this nonsense.png
    what is the meaning of this nonsense.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 134

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
The old legacy / classic launcher is no longer supported or maintained, once Mojang switched from Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts - the old launcher is no longer working.

(also that version you're on is not even the latest one, not that it would matter if you used a newer one. Is that a cracked version downloaded from other source than the feed-the-beast.com website?)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Not that I am aware of. I went to https://feed-the-beast.com/ and downloaded it years ago. I suppose I could try redowloading the client launcher and see if that fixes it
Guessing you downloaded it a very long time ago and never updated when updates was released.

Either way, the old launcher will not work anymore - you need to use the new FTB app, as that uses the default Mojang launcher and therefore supports the use of Microsoft accounts.