Interesting Skyrim Mods

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
SO.

I bought skyrim a while ago back when I was slumming it with a shitty desktop. Now that I have a behemoth of a machine, I decided to try my luck with the game. As such my girlfriend sent me a few mods to install. I ended up making this.

Skimpy Armor, ho! /fistpump
So, before I get flagged and/or banned for showing off a female abdomen (OH NO! ABDOMINALS! /shriek) Does anyone else know a few good mods for Skyrim I can try out?

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
We had an incident once over at technic, where one of the regulars went bananas when one user told about her girlfriend.

A friendly reminder: not always good to tell a public forum who or what or whom with what you are.

OnTopic!
I've been looking on one nude texture pack for skyrim, but haven't grabbed the balls to get one (living with my parents may or may not be a reason).
I'd love to know if there are any good mods myself. (HERESY! Skyrim Is Flawless! It needs no mods :p ).

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
We had an incident once over at technic, where one of the regulars went bananas when one user told about her girlfriend.

A friendly reminder: not always good to tell a public forum who or what or whom with what you are.

OnTopic!
I've been looking on one nude texture pack for skyrim, but haven't grabbed the balls to get one (living with my parents may or may not be a reason).
I'd love to know if there are any good mods myself. (HERESY! Skyrim Is Flawless! It needs no mods :p ).
The mods I have (VUP) have built in nudey stuff, however I prefer to keep my girls covered up in the heat of battle. (At least a little.)

That said, and totally not trying to change the subject of nudism seeing as how I'm under the mod radar at the moment. People can say, think or do what they like in response to my saying that I have a girlfriend fiance to be. If it causes an incident that's the mod's problem. Not mine.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of mods do you use then? Could you PM the links? I've lost interest in skyrim (were we all drugged by that silly hype?), and yes you have gotten me interested :p

True, moderators problems are moderators problems. I don't wanna see you get hurt, is all.

Wait wHAT? YOU are under the mod radaR? Why HAven't I been warned yet?? Am I a Very unimportant troll or sumthing?? Dammit! I deserve an evil aura and a fee for being nasty!! I am EBIL!!