Interesting idea for starting new worlds

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough, if you really want to get that into roleplaying to where you have to worry about what you're holding while you punch stuff.

Because honestly, I kill creepers with pipes and feathers, and I consider myself an OK roleplayer. Sorry if I touched on a sore spot. I roleplay to justify cordial warfare, not to show how the world began.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mean to say that you're not a good roleplayer, i just gave an "idea" on how to begin a new world in a more realistic way, never mean it to be the only way. I play minecraft since Infdev.. So, by now, it's kind of boring to me to just do things "the minecarft way" and i usually try to make things harder, lately i just play on hardcore and with MY roleplaying style. That doesn't make me better or worse than you, just a different player who enjoys different things and, as i've said, i just wanted to give another point of view and a new idea on how to begin a world.

I don't roleplay to show how the world began, i just use the information about it to roleplay in a more severe way (which i enjoy the most) so.. that's all.

No soft spots, i just don't like ppl to "attack" in forums just because they feel like it.

Reactions: Lambert2191

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mean to say that you're not a good roleplayer, i just gave an "idea" on how to begin a new world in a more realistic way, never mean it to be the only way. I play minecraft since Infdev.. So, by now, it's kind of boring to me to just do things "the minecarft way" and i usually try to make things harder, lately i just play on hardcore and with MY roleplaying style. That doesn't make me better or worse than you, just a different player who enjoys different things and, as i've said, i just wanted to give another point of view and a new idea on how to begin a world.

I don't roleplay to show how the world began, i just use the information about it to roleplay in a more severe way (which i enjoy the most) so.. that's all.

No soft spots, i just don't like ppl to "attack" in forums just because they feel like it.
I would reply to this post in a meaningful manner, but since we've already agreed to disagree, there's really only one thing to say that won't lead to us repeatedly, violently agreeing w/ each other.
Cheers. New topic.

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
If you really want to roleplay it, you might want to start with a set of stone tools anyways, and say you were shipwrecked.
It still wouldn't explain how your character is a walking sawmill, of course, or how steam can be kept as a gas in tanks for a long period of time, but I don't worry about the little things.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, i thought we agreed to disagree and you would stop this and new topic.. But if you want to continue:

As i've said, that's my way to roleplay, MY WAY, if you don't like it, don't use it, i just can't see what's your problem with me not punching fucking trees, do you love tree punching abilities that much? let me play the way i want and stfu!​

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
just calm down and stop fighting about how 'you' roleplay IT DOESN'T matter play how you feel like to, nobody else's opinion matters.

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
That WAS a change of topic. Now I'm talking to the thread at large, about backstory, etc, instead of arguing about flint.
Idk about him, tho.