Installing Aromabackup in crash landing

Chamce359

Jul 29, 2019
I seen the mentioned as a solution to issue with sync, how does one do this? I downloaded it via minecraft cafe but how do it get it to run? sorry for the ignorant question.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I seen the mentioned as a solution to issue with sync, how does one do this? I downloaded it via minecraft cafe but how do it get it to run? sorry for the ignorant question.
Plop it into the mods folder. If you want, there's a config file that will allow you to automatically backup when the world loads or unloads as well as the regular backup timer.

Chamce359

Jul 29, 2019
Goreae, thanks for the response, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. dropped it into the mods folder and now forge mod loader is having an problem. It says "The mos and versions listed below could not be found "Aroma1997core: any"

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Goreae, thanks for the response, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. dropped it into the mods folder and now forge mod loader is having an problem. It says "The mos and versions listed below could not be found "Aroma1997core: any"
Aroma1997's mods require a core mod, like many mods do nowadays. Go to the thread ~here~ and download the latest version of Aroma1997Core. Put that puppy in the mods folder, and you're good to go.

Chamce359

Jul 29, 2019
Goreae, followed that link, downloaded the latest version of Aroma1997Core. put it in the mods folder and wont start.

Chamce359

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for your help I was messing around with it a bit earlier and was wondering if the different versions was an issue.