[Installation] Adding DivineRPG to the Ultimate Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
(http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...ew/25/0/adding-divinerpg-to-the-ultimate-pack)

I am pleased to announce that there is a config available for you to add DivineRPG to your Ultimate modpack.

My husband went through and changed all of the ID's in the DivineRPG config file to be compatible with a fresh install of the Ultimate modpack.
You can find the config here: http://pastebin.com/Bs8mjJP9

What you'll need to do to get it to work is:
  • Copy DivineRPG from the RPG Immersion pack, and place it in your Ulitmate modpack mods folder.
  • Copy the config file from the RPG Immersion pack, and place it in your Ulitmate modpack config folder.
  • Copy the contents of the paste above and use that information to replace the contents of the config file (yes the one you just copied).
  • Open your FTB launcher, and go to your Options tab
  • Go into your Advanced Options
In Java Parameters you will need to add one of the following:

If you can allocate less than 2 GB of RAM, insert this line to the field:
Code:
-Xms256m -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
If you can allocate more than 2 GB of RAM, insert this line to the field:
Code:
-Xms512m -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

You should be able to now play with your Ultimate modpack, with DivineRPG added!

Please note, that this may not work if you add or remove any other mods to the pack.

Thanks to my husband Adam for taking the time to get this working and available for you all!

Reactions: Meldiron

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Not to toot my own horn but I've had this working for a while in my own config pack. :3

There are a few options available for this if you look: in fact Slow's new pack is itself a good option for getting this running quick. :)

Reactions: Ashzification

Munion

Jul 29, 2019
So i used this fix, and I have bedrock mauls spawning very rarely when i cut grass, but i do have like 4-5 of them now. I feel like some kind of seed should be dropping instead, could the changes in this config have caused that? Or is this normal? haven't gotten anything suggesting its normal from googling.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
So i used this fix, and I have bedrock mauls spawning very rarely when i cut grass, but i do have like 4-5 of them now. I feel like some kind of seed should be dropping instead, could the changes in this config have caused that? Or is this normal? haven't gotten anything suggesting its normal from googling.
The only changes in the config that occurred was changes in ID's (just the values of the items and such)
This wouldn't change the drop rate of anything. As for if it's normal, I have no idea.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
For the config:
Hubby's been encountering some incorrect item spawns. He wants me to tell everyone:
If you encounter an incorrect item spawn (such as breaking grass and getting bedrock leggings) please report to me this information
1. What item you broke/what mob you killed (example-grass)
2. What item you should have received (example-broken grass, should receive seeds)
3. What item you did receive (example-bedrock leggings)

He's going to update the config, but can only do that when he knows what needs change :)

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Item IDs will overwrite each other silently if the mod allows it, and most mods do; this isn't very well-known. The immediate side effect is that recipes involving the overwritten items require the wrong item to craft or produce the wrong item. Additionally, the overwritten item becomes totally unobtainable and there's no warning that this is the case except at game startup if you read the console carefully.

This is a particular pain for anyone making modpacks, obviously! ;)

Favorlock

Jul 29, 2019
Item IDs will overwrite each other silently if the mod allows it, and most mods do; this isn't very well-known. The immediate side effect is that recipes involving the overwritten items require the wrong item to craft or produce the wrong item. Additionally, the overwritten item becomes totally unobtainable and there's no warning that this is the case except at game startup if you read the console carefully.

This is a particular pain for anyone making modpacks, obviously! ;)

Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to take a look at the console thoroughly next time I run my private pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.