Infinity Evolved - Unable to spawn any modded blocks with /give command.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Xproximity

Jan 7, 2021
I have just set up a windows based Infinity Evolved Server and am running it through the Java Client with the GUI.

I have tried giving a player various items from the different mod packs but the console returns the error "There is no such item with ID ****"

When in creative, I can place the item into my inventory but as soon as I go back to survival and click on the item it disappears :(

I must be missing something obvious because I can't find any others with this problem...

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Why are you running with the GUI?

Did you install the server using the server installer and starting the server with the start.bat file?

Reactions: Xproximity

Xproximity

Jan 7, 2021
I did install the server with the serverinstall_23_99.exe file.

The bat file opens the command prompt with the EULA question. When I type "y" and hit Enter, the command prompt closes and that is all it does.

I am running the GUI for now for testing only.

Xproximity

Jan 7, 2021
I think i may have solved it...

Seems needed to run the forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-installer first. Installed it to a separate folder.
Then ran the forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal and it seems to be starting the server with all the mods.

Will let you know if it worked.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
The bat file opens the command prompt with the EULA question. When I type "y" and hit Enter, the command prompt closes and that is all it does.
Do you have Java 8 64-bit installed on your machine?