[Infinity Evolved] Strata-Spire Evolved

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
pub

This thread will be a tour/showcase of what my friends and I have put together in Infinity Evolved.

We used RFTools builder and space chamber to build up the structure.
pub
Each section contains two floors that are 5 blocks tall. Each floor also has a two block tall maintenance floor for cabling and and other necessities that you might not want to display.
We used plotz to get the block placements.
Torus: (questionable on the exact numbers, it's been a while)
diameter - 83
thickness - 10
precision - 5

Cylinder: (used the ellipse pattern)
width - 35
depth - 35

Last edited:
Reactions: whatkom and Pyure

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of Updates, here are some pictures of our cpu room and workshop:

This room is probably my favorite. I would save it for last, but it is the first floor so...
32x small cpu (3 co-processors, 1 64k storage, 1 crafting monitor)
4x large cpu (24 co-processors, 2 64k storage, 1 crafting monitor)
32x interfaces (4 molecular assemblers)
96x molecular assembler (5 acceleration cards in each)
(2 molecular assemblers get shared between 2 interfaces)
The white elevator stops on every floor while each color only goes between a specific floor and this one.
Thus "Elevator Hub".
pub

pub
We have a chest in the maintainence floor that has an interface and import bus that acts as the in/out for this setup.
All items put into that chest are filtered into the correct inscribers by enderio item conduits with filters.
pub
The drawers hold most of our ingots, can't beat the automatic conversion between nugget, ingot, and block.
The "terminal cube" has a crafting terminal on top, interface terminal in front, pattern terminal on the left and liquid terminal in back.
The little bit of cable you can see with the interface is the autocrafting setup for all AE2 in world crafting.
The RFTools Screen in the background shows some info about the base.
You can see that our energy storage is 99% full at the moment(this reading is generally pretty good)
You can see our RF/t on the line below red when negative/ green when positive(this one is very erratic, might be because we are using draconic storage)
The next two lines are info about what RFTools dimension we are connected to, but we will see that room later.
Last is a button that hooks up to a draconic sun dial to control the day night cycle (currently set to keep it day time)
pub

This is the cabling that we have in the maintenance floor between the cpu room and the workshop.
If people are interested in how I kept track of channels I can go into detail, but for now I'm leaving that out.
Also, for anyone who likes the neatness that comes with a maintenance floor, I recommend at least 3 blocks high, 2 got messy at times and only worked because of enderio's awesome conduit bundles and facades.
pub

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Had an interesting chunk loading error and I thought people might want to see a cross section view of the base.
pub

Here is an updated look at the workshop
The autocrafting for our drives finally finished and we were able to get rid of most of our drawer storage. Now it is only used for ingots and items that we want to be capped by a void upgrade.
pub

This is kinda skipping up a few floors but I'm excited to show our server room.
These server racks contain 950 64k storage drives and 10 64k fluid storage drives and only use 2 channels on the main network.
pub

All of them were made with autocrafting! Granted I did have to split it up into multiple requests and it still took about 26 hours of just letting it run. But aside from making the initial requests, I didn't have to touch it.
(a note about the time it took to craft, that could have been improved upon a lot my separating out the machine lines for each type/part of [a] processor instead of having a single line handle all of it like we are.)
The glass is there because of our mining world, and it is how we get sand/silicon
pub

Top left you can see the p2p that is from our main network.
On the left there are 2 buses, a Storage and fluid storage bus connected to the main network.
(note that all p2p buses that we use are on their own transport network, not the main network.)
On the right are two interfaces, normal and fluid interface connected the storage subnet.
pub

The controller on the right is the Storage subnet with a p2p bus on every side.
(note that 2 channels of the bottom face are in use for connecting to the main network.)
Otherwise we are making use of all 32 channels from the left, top, and rear faces for ME Drives.
We have a controller for the transportnet to allow us to p2p all 6 faces instead of the 4 you can do without a controller.
pub

We went with a controller instead of chaining storage/interface's because we have found that process to be a lot more lag inducing than using a controller. It also meant that each Server Rack gets to have 8 ME Drives instead of 6.

If you look closely in the background you can see a bit of our botania setup form the room below, but we will cover that later.

Hope you enjoyed this update, I know I was excited to have it finished.