Problem Infinity Evolved Server Issue

_ShadowyLight_

Nov 20, 2020
When launching a server, the command prompt window always gets stuck on this line,

[16:59:29] [Server thread/INFO] [mcjty.lib.varia.Logging]: RFTools: server is starting
[16:59:29] [Server thread/INFO] [mcjty.lib.varia.Logging]: Registering RFTools dimensions

It has only once been able to progress after this point, but I have no idea as to how this happened. The server console is just stuck. https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/39mP3wFHDK/.
I'm using the 3.1.0 version of the server files. I've dedicated 8 GB of RAM.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there are any other details I need to share, do let me know!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've left the console alone for 2 hours after it got stuck, hoping that it might proceed. It didn't. I tried connecting regardless, thinking that it may be a visual issue within the console. However, the server would show up as offline when trying to connect through "localhost".
Also, I'm aware of this post. None of the suggestions present there have resolved my issue.

Last edited:

l1ivi1l

Feb 7, 2021
I thought that this is an error too, but the server is working and you can join it