Casual Server Infinity 1.4.0 Small Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RichNess

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I recently opened my server to the forum community and received a few replies. Right now we are still early/mid game. There are 5 total on the server. It usually ends up not everyone is on at the same one. So if you like in if it, messing with all sorts of mods, like talkin on skype Hit this up with a message. Hope you are having a good day :)

Rich

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
Im looking for a server like this are you still looking for people and what are the server specs/ location can msg me on skype infizl

KingRizla

Jul 29, 2019
I would very mutch like to join your casual server, i normally only play SP(single player) but i have started to feel a bit lonely. but a full server with 50 people on, is just to mutch for me. Im not really using skype anymore, but if that is a must, them i guess i could try to use it more.. and just like adamantris, i would also like to be told in a PM if i can join or not. :)

newell77

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i'm looking for a server my ingame name is biggerthanblue and my skype is newellnewell

Chrispybaconers

Jul 29, 2019
Love to Join just got a new computer and rocking it easy and fast, love to join
Minecraft IGN: ChrispyBaconers
Skye:chrispybacon3819
PM if you have a question