industrial centrifuge help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

supremegamer76

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am trying to use the industrial centrifuge but powering it with generators don't work show do i make it work?

Darlock Ahe

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure it is supplied with sufficient power at all times (just in case you haven't changed default configs)
Also make sure that you are placing correct amounts of materials and cans in appropriate slots, most of the recipes require more then 1 item.
And placing batbox between generator and centrifuge would be really beneficial, you would lose power otherwise.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
first off check nie for the correct amount of items for each recipe some requites a full 64 stack like the redstone one, & secondly as stated above this machine requires a lot of power, I would advise having even a basic power network up before you try go to far with gregs even the starting level machines require a huge amount of power to work effectively, I would setup a geo, biofuel/mas or boiler power network before even attempting what is ment to be mid to endgame mod.

donto

Jul 29, 2019
the arrows on the centrifuge doesn't always update, even if the centrifuge is actually working