Increasing max chunks loaded Direwolf 20 1.16

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

BillieM

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, i've been searching and trying different things for hours & I'm getting nowhere.

I'm trying to increase the number of chunks i can forceload above 25, I'm using direwolf 1.16 version 1.3.1 hosted on a server.

I've looked in the local/ftbutilities dir on the server's files, there's no ranks/config file, also nothing in local/ftbchunks

I created a ranks.txt file with the following ->

`[other is default_player_rank]`

`power: 1`

`default_player_rank: true`

`ftbutilities.homes.max: 10`

`ftbutilities.claims.max_chunks: 1000`

`ftbutilities.chunkloader.max_chunks: 500`

​

`[billie is default_op_rank]`

`power: 1000`

`ftbutilities.homes.max: 25`

`ftbutilities.claims.max_chunks: 2500`

`ftbutilities.chunkloader.max_chunks: 1000`

`command: true`

`default_op_rank: true`

& still no luck

I've tried different variations of this file, & placed it in both ftbutilities and ftbchunks folders, I've also been stopping the server prior to making changes and turning it back on once they're complete

If anyone's got any pointers it would be greatly appreciated

ClearCrystal

Jan 13, 2021
if youre a admin on the server, you can write "/ftbchunks admin extra_force_load_chunks "username" add "the amount you'd want to add to forceload"