Incepticraft|DW20 Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Growing Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Incepticraft Feed The Beast Server!
Information:
- 81.19.217.134:27325
- 20 Slots.
- Hard Difficulty
- Mystcraft Age Books disabled.
- Nukes Disabled.
- Bukkitforge (Plugins will be added in future and players can request plugins!)
- Server Events will be taking place in the future!
Rules:
- No griefing.
- No stealing.
- No racism
- Respect all players (Don't swear/argue/call anyone)
- Dont spam for admin. (We will choose the correct people for this job.)
How to join:
IGN:
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:
I will be updating this thread as much as possible with updates over the server and anything happening!
Edit 1: Removing Railcraft chunkloaders, portal gun. Fillers will now delete/destroy the blocks instead of dropping them so that people cannot use them as quarrys. Quarrys will stay but no one should use them since we will have a mining world!

If requested some of these things will go back in but for now these will stay removed unless members really want them in.

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xlolfox
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 13 but REALY mature for my age
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
If yes then please state why:N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yes alot ive been playing alot of SSP DW20pack so i know the basics :) im not expert on this but im fine :)
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:because its awesome.... Dah... :p

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xlolfox
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 13 but REALY mature for my age
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
If yes then please state why:N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yes alot ive been playing alot of SSP DW20pack so i know the basics :) im not expert on this but im fine :)
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:because its awesome.... Dah... :p

Whitelisted you! Have fun on the server! :p

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Update! We have made a mining world, and installed world guard! If you want a property/plot/home/town protected then you will have to donate (yes this is cheap but it would help the server run and in the future maybe upgrade!) Still this does not mean you should donate to not get griefed because we still forbid griefers. Also donators are aloud world anchors too!