I'm new and in need of a challenge.

TheN1K0L4Z

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Nicholas Manuel, and I'm bored. I've used FTB Ultimate, and I'm bored already. I need a survival challenge and a reworked achievements tree. I need to lay off the cheats, and start hunting mobs. I'm still noobish at this game because I can't even last the first night on easy without keeping the mobs out.

I am looking for new challenges, and I plan to find ways to keep mobs from spawning as much. I've watched many vids but I'm still lost as to how to cultivate the land to my benefit.

I am also an architect, and I plan to craft a house legitimately, while still following the blueprint. Any ideas on how to expand homes from lean-tos, to manors?

My skin is my Spore-sona, Archibald McShane of the Species Aerian.

And anything else, just ask.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
What is UHS?

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find great new challenges and people to play with. Happy Minecrafting!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Hooray for challenges! Hope you find one that pushes you to the greatest of your skills. Hopefully you don't end up rage quitting in the process :)

TheN1K0L4Z

Jul 29, 2019
The first thing I need to do is disable Cheat mod from NEI, permanently. Second, I have to make it so the mobs can zerg (rush) me when the conditions are right, testing my methods of preparation. And, finally there should be an end reward for surviving these zerging onslaughts.

I still need ideas on how to upgrade shelters.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
UHS is ultra-hard-survival.

Hardcore.
No health regeneration.
Usually against other players.

(This can be achieved through command blocks)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
The first thing I need to do is disable Cheat mod from NEI, permanently. Second, I have to make it so the mobs can zerg (rush) me when the conditions are right, testing my methods of preparation. And, finally there should be an end reward for surviving these zerging onslaughts.
The zombie horde mod is pretty cool. Also, UHS2 is far harder, but not on the FTB launcher, you need to install it manually with multimc.
Welcome.