Open IE Fermenter/Squeezer cost too much power (?)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem IE Fermenter/Squeezer cost too much power (?)

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? It seems that the Fermenter and Squeezer from Immersive engineering are costing far too much power at the moment.

Everywhere where I could find information to that were speaking of around 10F/t but they both cost around 650F/t.
(not sure if these informations are outdated, but 650F/t seems completly wrong, that's more than 25% of what you get out of the Diesel Generator for running both machines. Which makes this power-line pretty much useless at the moment)

They seem to be the only machines missing their "How much power do they cost" in the config of IE, so not sure if the missing config-entries are the cause of the problem.

Mod & Version Immersive Engineering

Version: ImmersiveEngineering-0.10-48

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

J

jamespatre

Direwolf 1.1.0 version 1.2.2
Immersive 0.10-52

I just built an Industrial Squeezer and noticed this as well. Didn't quite get the RF/T measurement since I was using LV wires but it was maxing that connection.
What I can add is that processing 1 Hemp Seed seems to require 6250 RF which seems massive.
With this bug, the Squeezer in this pack is practically unusable.

Retested with normal Seeds and seems to have the same problem.

I checked the config file in the standard FTB Direwolf pack 1.2.2 and the value seems correct:
# A modifier to apply to the energy costs of every Squeezer recipe
D:squeezer_energyModifier=1.0

I will check the actual config in our server, but I'm guessing the value will be the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feydaway