[IC2 Exp] 2 Insulated Gold Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiling

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

We noticed for some time now on various experimental versions of IC2, the craft of 2 Insulated Cable Gold was impossible.

This not block a lot of craft that can not be without this piece craftés: s

Do you know an intermediate solution to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Weiling.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
If you mean the 2x insulated gold cable it works fine on the dw20 pack. Did you look up the recipe in NEI because it may have changed from previous versions of ic2.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
2x insulated gold cables have been removed from IC2 Experimental as they are no longer used in any of their recipes. Can't remember which version they dropped from.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It is no longer called 2x.... cable it is just now called insulated gold cable. It is crafted, shapeless with one gold cable and two rubber. Which if I remember correctly is stil the same recipe just a different name.

Weiling

Jul 29, 2019
I have 3 or 4 craft that are not available because they require the famous 2x insulated cable.

I can change these craft by changing recipes or am I forced to wait a maj IC2? (Knowing that my modpack is already running the latest version of IC2).

Or maybe another solution to solve this problem?

Weiling.

Edit: UniZero, I tried with this recipe, it does not work.

Weiling

Jul 29, 2019
This is a Private Modpack created by myself, i run it from the launcher FTB.

It is updated whenever possible in order to stay updated with any mods and dev version.

Edit: I'm running "industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar" lastest build for Minecraft 1.6.4

Last edited:

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
If it is indeed impossible to craft an item that is deprecated but still used in some recipes, this is something you should bring up to the devs on the IC2 forums. There's not much we can do about that sort of thing here.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Actually no IC2 recipe uses the 2x insulated gold cable which is why it was dropped. It is still used in some of the recipes in modular power suits. Such as the solar generator, making that item uncraftable.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Weiling, since its a private mod pack with your own custom additions, you should consider using MineTweaker to adjust the broken recipes. IC2 doesn't do 2x insulated cables anymore (ever since the cables went lossless I think?), so any mod that requires them is out of sync.

It doesn't sound like an issue with any mod in particular, just certain versions of mods not working together well.

Status
Not open for further replies.