IC2 Charge Pads

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
So I was messing around with the Charge Pads IC2 addon, and found that it charges anything EXTREMELY slow. Is there any way I can increase the charge rate?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Well first of all it depends on what charge pad you are using. But i do recommend the Charge-O'-Mat from GregTech.

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
Well first of all it depends on what charge pad you are using. But i do recommend the Charge-O'-Mat from GregTech.

Even the highest tier pad charges really slow. I'm using the Direwolf20 pack, so I don't have GregTech. I'm not sure if I even want to have it considering how much it screws up recipes. Is there any way I can add GregTech without messing up any crafting recipes?

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I do believe the charging rate is specific to the item being charged and not the method of charging.

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
Even the highest tier pad charges really slow. I'm using the Direwolf20 pack, so I don't have GregTech. I'm not sure if I even want to have it considering how much it screws up recipes. Is there any way I can add GregTech without messing up any crafting recipes?

Set up config as you want it. 99% of the addon is completely customizable.

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
What raiju said. Just go to the config file once you have it installed an scroll down to the part that deals with recipe changes. Then disable all of the changes. :)

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
The ic2 add-on with chargepads will depend on what tier chargepad you use. The higher ones being able to charge tier2 and tier 3 items. Also, the charge is divided between any items needing power. If you have nano/quantum armor, along with a drill, the armor will charge at the same time as the drill slowing everything down. As items become charged, the speed of individual items will increase.