Windows .jar I waited it so long... 1.6.4 modpacks not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRIVICHA

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... I thought if I preinstall my java but... nothing happens. I do everything from the basic troubleshooting but nothing do anything only one thing I didn't do is to try .exe file :)
P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Bulgaria. :)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Please post a new log, the old one was removed. They naturally expire after 12-24 hours unless you register for free at pastebin.com and set it so it never expires.

Edit: Look here for more info about the logs and pastebin.com

Last edited:
Reactions: KRIVICHA

KRIVICHA

Jul 29, 2019
I click Launch... waited it for about 10-20 min and it stay nothing show me on the console

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the console log. The tech support here are aware of this error and are working on a solution. Another possible fix that was posed was to delete the libraries folder and let minecraft redownload it. So you want to delete this folder, F:\GAMES\FTB\libraries\

Hope that fixes it please let us know either way. Thank you for testing these 'solutions' with us. I wish I could reproduce the error so I would not have to rely on others to test it. :(

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
You are missing the launch class. If you don't know what this does, it launches Minecraft. Without this it will not launch. Redownload the pack.

I've run into this error a few times in my dev environment, and it's always been fixed with a redownload.

KRIVICHA

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much. I really appreciate that you give me that advices :) My game is going right and I capture my first episodes on FTB Lite 2 :)

Reactions: SatanicSanta
Status
Not open for further replies.