Problem I keep crashing when server is done loading [SF3]

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Novattz

Jun 21, 2021
The server is just about done loading but when it gets to "Finished recipe profiler for Arc Recycling, took 5893 milliseconds" it crashes.

The server kept lagging after i built the auto crafter from rebornstorage. I have no idea if that is whats causing the issue and if it is i would like advise on how to remove it while not having access to the server.

Attachments

• crash-2021-06-21_15.54.05-server.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 73

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
Looks like refined storage and reborn storage are having an issue. The only way I know how to remove an object without access is mcedit. But, I believe you need to know the cords to remove a specific block.

Novattz

Jun 21, 2021
Looks like refined storage and reborn storage are having an issue. The only way I know how to remove an object without access is mcedit. But, I believe you need to know the cords to remove a specific block.
I belive i built an auto crafter over 9x9x9 if that could be "bad" or causing issues. I have world downloaded it and i could try disconnecting the auto crafter and then trying to reload the world.

Novattz

Jun 21, 2021
That seems to have solved the issue. If you could recommend me a stable size for an auto crafter to prevent me crashing and lagging that would help me alot.

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
If nothing has changed reborn storage auto crafters can be up to 16x16x16. I've never played with reborn though so I can't give you advice on the sizing to prevent lag. I would suggest google or youtube for a quick answer to your question.