I guess I should probably say hello

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly have no clue why I'm doing this. Making a post that say "Hi! I'm new here!" goes against my nature. I guess I should say something about myself.
I'm GreenWolf13, but you already know that from my account name. I'm an active member of the Technic Forums, where I help out in the bug reports section from time to time. Sometimes people call me the "Necromancer" due to me accidetally 'necroing' two dead threads in my first week as a member there. I'm the lead developer of the MageCraft mod (actually, I'm the only developer right now). MageCraft is in closed Alpha right now, with an initial release set for November 30. I am an advocate of Open Source. Often times I like to quote from the webcomics xkcd and SMBC. I spend a large amount of time coding, which has limited my ability to play Minecraft (vanilla and modded) recently.
If you'd like to contact me, I can usually be found in #MageCraft or #minecraftforge on irc.esper.net or in #technic on irc.synirc.net
You can also get ahold of me on the MageCraft Forums, found here: http://magecraft.boards.net/index.cgi

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to say that when I get tired, I do some really stupid, crazy stuff. Like this:
mWIkQ.jpg

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Are you the guy who is a babby face in Tehcnic?!? HAh!

Silly necromancer :p
I hope you like your stay here and let's all hope you wont be the first to be a "branded criminal" here :D

Whens da EeTeeAa of ur Mod??? 2 few peeps on ur fourms!! Y u hav a golden viking who can't swim as mod???

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
I guess I should say hello also. I to am from the Internet. Also, cant wait for your Magecraft mod to go into beta. :p

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Yosh GreenWolf, saw a few of your posts on the tekkit forums. It's where I lurk. :D
Not surprised you've seen some of my posts over there. I'm pretty active in the bug report section and the off-topic section. (By pretty active, I mean I have something like 1850+ posts over there.) Although I did get into a bit of trouble recently over there for derailing.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, and Cat Norris is there to protect them all. :D
I once made a bad Chuck Norris joke in technic, but then I got a warning on my face.

If I posted like this in technic, I'd probably get permabanned. They don't like memes.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Really? I don't think I'm even registered there, and I don't think I want to, what Nazies. Memes are part of internet history. It's like putting me in jail IRL for quoting the three stooges.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
You obviously didn't "get" my bit. It was a reference to the "arrow in the knee".
Imagine hearing it a hundred times from hundreds of users over and over again from various forums.
I'm glad they take a hard stand against mainstream idiocy memes... I sometimes fall in the pit with the stupids -.-

We should stop here, unless we want to continue saying "hi, Green!11!!".

Reactions: Deimos56