I Got The Magic In Me

legomstr1

Jul 29, 2019
This Pack is a 1.7.10 magic based mod pack. Versions 1.X.X will be the introduction of the mods and removing bugs. Versions 2.X.X will be editing recipes as well as balancing certain items I deem OP. Versions 3.X.X will be the introduction of quests and editing the quests to balance them. There will be no map for this pack as it is intended to be more of a tutorial for these magic mods. I hope you enjoy the lore in the quest book when it is introduced. This mod pack will be based around the mods Blood Magic, Botania, Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and Witchery. I will attach a .txt document to this post once the pack is published listing all mods, versions, and links to the various forum posts of the owners of each mods. Thanks for playing, and if you have any problems, bugs, or suggestions, put them in the comments below!

legomstr1

Jul 29, 2019
I will release the pack to the launcher as soon as I get twilight forest, forge multipart, witchery, immibis core, dimensional anchors, Aroma1997Core, and AromaBackup. If anybody knows if any of these mods have problems, please reply, as I have read over the crash reports and fixed most problems, but these mods just refuse to let me generate a world without freezing.