Problem I cannot launch FTB Direwolf 20

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

zarniwoop

Sep 4, 2021
I've tried to launch FTB direwolf 20 current version and older versions. I have no additional mods loaded. I'm just using the default Direwolf 20 current update.

I also play Omni and it loads without issues.

Edit: Revalations crashes also with the same error.

Problem is at the bottom of the log I believe. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Clintomus

Sep 29, 2021
I've tried to launch FTB direwolf 20 current version and older versions. I have no additional mods loaded. I'm just using the default Direwolf 20 current update.

I also play Omni and it loads without issues.

Edit: Revalations crashes also with the same error.

Problem is at the bottom of the log I believe. Any help would be appreciated.
Looks like I have the same issue. The issue also looks like rather than loading the correct jar file into the mod, it calls for the installer. So it is trying to run the installer as if it is the version of forge. You can try what I did to fix it which is downgrade to 1.10.1 until they remove the installer and have it call the correct forge.jar instead.

So hopefully someone managing the packs sees this and can change it from calling the installer to calling the correct version of forge.

Make sure to clear your mods folder too.

Last edited: