Whitelist Server HUTCHYCRAFT [DIREWOLF20 PACK] 24/7 WHITELISTED - 5 SLOTS AVAILABLE - ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR EXPANSI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

callumhutchy

Jul 29, 2019
New server HutchyCraft is accepting whitelist applications
The server is using the Direwolf20 mod pack, off the FTB launcher
It is being hosted by NitrousServers, until i see the server gaining users the server is on a basic package of only 384mb RAM and max of 6 slots.
If you want to guarentee a spot on the server then send a donation to my paypal account - [email protected] (All donations will be used to upgrade the server thus in turn improving the server.)
Nitrousservers have a custom plugin that allow items to be purchased for cash, i will eventually have this up and running, once again all money will go towards the improving of the server.
Basic rules of the server are the same as most:
Don't Grief
Build a decent distance away from spawn
Don't Spam in chat
There are no restrictions on items but don't be stupid

Now to apply for the server just send an application i will select members when they come (remember donation = instant access, if you do pm so i know it was you)

Use this template
IGN:
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?:
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?:

Thanks for the time, hope to see you ingame :)

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nicoran989
What interests you about the server?: Seems like a nice server willing to give it a shot
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: No i have been on many servers never banned
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: If the server has some nice well rounded peole i would be more then happy to donate andd mod for you

TurtleLauncher97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TurtleLauncher97
What interests you about the server?: Its FTB, love whitelisted, Up 24/7,
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: Owner was 7. nuff said
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: Yes. That seems like something i could do.

fireking31

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:fireking31
what intrests you about the server?:the complexity of the mods and having some friends to help
have you been banned from any other server, not that know of
are you intrested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: yes but i can't help with donations sorry :(

Jopwny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonnyEA
What interests you about the server?: I just want a fun secure community for FTB because singleplayer gets pretty boring
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: Nope, never.
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: Donations- no Moderating- sure

tigerboyin12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tigerboyin12
what interests you about the server?:I love to have fun with nice people that don't grief like in other servers. I want to have a feel to get on a server where we can all work together and have fun as a team, so if one person needs one thing the people there are nice enough to give you the item knowing that they did a good thing, i just want to help and be in a server where people care.
Have you ever been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: nope i have not been banned from any server.
are you interested in the improving of this server, sither through donations or moderaiting?:Donations-no moderating-maybe IG: for sure

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

Tacod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tacod
What interests you about the server?: it's been fun playing FTB by myself, but it gets rather redundant once you've done it 4 or 5 times, and I'd like to surpass my shyness and be with other people, while having fun at the same time with this modpack.
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: No, I haven't.
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: Of course I'd like, but I can't help with donations (at least yet...)

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingBoland
What interests you about the server?:I have yet to play the direwolf pack and I thought that this server would be perfect and also it being with just a few people it would be nice to play on and hopefully work closely with others
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why?: No I have never benn banned, kicked or warned to be banned on a server
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: I could help with moderations since i'm on a nice bit but cant really afford donations yet

Baminater77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baminater77
What interests you about the server?: I've not found a good server for DW20, and I always enjoy smaller servers, especially where teamwork is encouraged.
Have you been banned on other servers, if yes, why? Not ever been banned.
Are you interested in the improving of this server, either through donations or moderating?: I can help in both ways, I've had a job for awhile so I can afford small donations, but I won't go about doing them until I get to experience the server itself.