/hqm quest error?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LeeRoy_Jenkiinss

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
/hqm quest error?
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Blast Off!
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
This is my first post on this site. I am new to minecraft servers and have no idea what a log link is. I used the feed the beast launcher, that i downloaded from the main site, to download the server details for a Blast Off server. I can get into the server and am able to do almost everything. When I try to open the quest book that you get from the chest in the bottom of the base, a message pops up saying that I need to type in "/hqm quest" to open the book. However, I receive an message saying that I do not have permission to use this command (this is my server by the way). I have tried to op myself using both the command prompt of the server (op "playername") and inserting my "playername" in the op.json file within the file folder. I have done some internet research and tried to put the server into "open to lan," but the tab was not useable in the esc menu. Other than what I have tried, I am clueless on what to do currently. Any specific information (step by step preferably, due to me being new to this) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!