Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, MrStickyStick!
You have been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you in-game soon :)

Gimple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gimple
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since early beta.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I have not used it before, but I can.
Are you a youtuber?: Nope.
Why do you want to join?: Just looking for a cool server to play on. I like a smaller community of friendly people.
Choose two colors: Blue and Orange

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: Rantz
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since alpha.
Have you ever been banned?: Never for rule breaking. Once/twice for disagreements/personal conflicts with admins.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: I want to hop back in to modded, as I haven't played in a few months, and a small server seems to be the best way to do this.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [purple],[white]

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
Every time i try to enter it tells me there are missing microblocks installed meanwhile i have all microblocks installed

kintaro

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: _crawen_
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Have you ever been banned?: nope.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, of course
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: unfortunately no.
Why you want to join?: I like to meet new people, so minecraft it's a best game for it. And also I search a good FTB server.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] I can use some diamonds to private ender chest. But [magenta] [blue].

Tweehoek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tweehoek
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since beta 1.3
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No I'm not
Why you want to join?: To play with my friend (Hasturifyx) and have a good time on a nice open server where all items can be used, we are pretty new so we need to get the hang of things but we'll catch up soon enough
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Red],[Blue]

Hasturifyx

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: Hasturifyx
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.5.2
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not youtuber
Why you want to join?: Me and my buddy (tweehoek) want to play together. This seems like a great server.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Yellow],[Black]

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftbfhpro
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?: yes (a weird reason so il tell why) this admin dies i kill the zombie take his stuff and i asked "you want the stuff back" and while typing he banned me
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: well i made my channel DoKM91AS
Why you want to join?: cause every other server doesnt accept me 3 reasons im to young , they think im not mature , they dont accept me cause the server doesnt accept any apps anymore
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] green purple

Also im good at buidling and im a pixel art builder

Last edited:

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
Server's been down for a few days... :( I was hopin it was due to an impendin upgrade to 1.7, but the website's down also. Everything okay guys?

cuddlebunny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bbc1233
How long have you been playing minecraft?:3 years
Have you ever been banned?:no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:yes i am generatshongamerz i may have mest that up abit im not at my desktop sorry
Why you want to join?:i wont to join an kind nice server to meet more ppl and to make a server lets play
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [lime],[blue]

Thekingkitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thekingkitty
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since official release.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: I enjoy playing in a smaller community on a whitelisted server because people have to be approved to join. Thus, people are more likely to follow the rules if they take the effort to fill out a forum. Not only that but playing in a smaller community allows everyone to help one another and meet everyone.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Lime],[Black]

Alon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LazyAlon.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Indev.
Have you ever been banned?: Negative.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but my accent is terrible, so I'd rather spare peoples ears.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good community-based server. Playing a modpack server without a nice community to back it up isn't quite the thrill. Socialization is quite a big part of the game in my opinion.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Magenta],[Light Grey] + Diamond.

jamzam90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jamzam90
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: yes and its youtube.com/jamzam90
Why you want to join?: Just looking for another server to play on.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[red] If not availble ill use the diamond for private frequencys(With the diamond i wont need to have a assigned color code it's set up so that a player will have a enderchest with all frequencys availble using there username as a key, which is turn make it so they the user doesnt need to worry about someone stealing stuff from there enderchest/pouch/tank )