Hi fellow delvers!

Greymerlion

Jul 29, 2019
Just a short intro, I'm a father of two kids who both adore minecraft and play on our own home server, and within the last few months I've become mod-addicted. My son's neverending Minecraft video habit eventually led me to Direwolf20's work and over the last few days I've watched an absolute ton of his work, as well as some of Slowpoke's streaming. While I was familiar with a number of the mods they used, I dreaded keeping up with the upgrade/IRC hunt/compiling/wait cycle, and following every single mod author was becoming really tedious so Feed The Beast seems like the perfect fit! MAJOR thanks to all of you guys for bringing this to fruition, and I will definitely be looking for the contribute button for the mod authors who have brought me endless hours of fun so far.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forum :p Seems you are in need of a easy mod pack XD Come to the right place :p

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums. You certainly have come to the right place, mods have never been easier to get working thanks to Slowpoke and co. Have fun!

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the community, the launcher will definately make you get to the fun time with the kids on the server much faster than before. My kids have been having a blast with this stuff.