Hey, This is marshy651

marshy651

Dec 4, 2012
Sydney
Hey everyone. I only found out about the Feed The Beast modpack a few days before the beta came out, but now I've tried it, I could never look back. So I've joined and decided to become part of the community.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Marshy, a little word of caution: If you need to use the forums bathroom, DON'T use the one on the top floor! Some funny guy filled the toilets with paper and flushed.
The flooding has been stopped for now, but the smell has gotten worse...

Oh, and when you take your lunch breaks in the cafeteria, don't pick the chocolate cupcakes! I don't know where the janitor/chef found the ingredients for it, but I can assure you it is NOT chocolate!

Besides these minor things, this site is in tip-top shape! I hope you enjoy your smell!

I meant your stay! Hope you enjoy your stay!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
You have a kitty jail? How cruel *blocks Cat Norris' eyes* you should be ashamed of yourself, give them freedom! Except Munau.. err.. the green horned troll, you can keep him :D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You have a kitty jail? How cruel *blocks Cat Norris' eyes* you should be ashamed of yourself, give them freedom! Except Munau.. err.. the green horned troll, you can keep him :D
Why yes, I do. It can be found here. But I must warn you. You may want to stock up on aluminum foil and stone swords before you venture forth!

Reactions: QueWhat

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
You ma'am, have an adorable Lily.

*Marks off bucket list item # 1,254,656: Find the most random thread ever.*

P.S. I now understand the kitty jail concept.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You ma'am, have an adorable Lily.

*Marks off bucket list item # 1,254,656: Find the most random thread ever.*

P.S. I now understand the kitty jail concept.
If you decide to read it all (which makes you an honorary Super Troll and member of my evil foruming legion ;)), and if you're old enough to drink, it's better while drinking ;)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
320 pages of pure randomness saturated by typo-enriched drunken swear-ridden posts that contain less value than the proposed Mind-Hack-cast-and-plot-that-will-be-released-after-the-mod-api-is-launched movie/thing for which I Got Bored and Wanted To Draw Something Productions created a poster for. My god, I even found a recipe for chili in there, with a side dish on how to intoxicate yourself.

1. I am old enough to drink, but simple drinks won't do, I need Everclear to get through that without having a random-induced heart attack.
2. I should have brought the aluminum foil and stone swords (many).
3. I now understand you, Munaus, Green, and many others from here in a better yet disturbing way.
4. I'm sorry for hijacking your thread Marshy :D

EDIT: Forgot how to count, changed #3 to #4 :D

Reactions: Ashzification