Herro!

R475H1N

Jul 29, 2019
I'm R475H1N, but call me R4. I'm new to FTB, only gotten down the basics of BuildCraft, not much interaction with the other mods. Looking forward to play with you guys. :D

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello R475

Only BC? Heh, you've got a looooong mods-learning road ahead of you :D

Welcome to FTB, the forum with the modpack with simply not enough items in it :p

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB!
Have lots of fun on your way becoming an expert :)

Munaus, are you allways online waiting in the introduction section ? :D

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Only BC? Heh, you've got a looooong mods-learning road ahead of you :D

I'll agree with this statement. Really. BC is pretty basic as far as FTB goes. Try familiarizing yourself with Thermal Expansion next, and then you'll probably be close to ready for Industrialcraft 2 and Gregtech. Unless you're playing a modpack without Gregtech, then you'll be ready for IC2. And just wait until you get to Factorization. Even for being one of the smallest mods in the modpack, IMO it's the most epic, or will be if NeptunePink ever releases an update that isn't a compatibility for a new version of MC or a bugfix.

Or, if you want to master FTB really quickly, just be a boss at BetterThanWolves and TerraFirmaCraft. Then FTB will be easy.

If you forget how to make something, NEI is your absolute ruddy best friend. Really, I use it all the time. Don't try memorizing recipes too much. And, to top it off, breaking news.

I spoke with Flowerchild the other day and he appears to be dating Eloraam. I am now extremely jealous of Eloraam. FC's mine!

(Yes, joking.)

DaQwertyKid

Jul 29, 2019
Welcom to FTB BC is a cool mod with Thermal Expension and if i was you i start with Thaumcraft its a neat mod