[HermitPack] Need Help with Extreme Reactors

K

Kibaikasu

Hello!

I recently took my first foray into the world of modded Minecraft and decided to do so with the HermitPack mod pack. Watching tutorials on the various ways of getting early game power, I started off with a Furnace Genrator but then decided to build myself a little 3x3 Extreme Reactor after getting tired of using up all my coal and having to constantly farm for logs/charcoal to supplement my power needs. It's nothing out of this world - 1 rod, 1 control rod, 1 controller, 1 RF power tap, and 2 access ports for the yellorium and cyanite.

So I put in my yellorium and powered it on, let the energy buffer get to 100%. I connect the reactor to a basic capacitor bank from Ender IO using energy conduits, set the connector from the RF power tap to extract always and the one going into the bank to insert. I checked and I'm generating 240ish rf/t, but for some reason I can't figure out my bank is not receiving any power. I've scoured Google to see if anyone has had similar issues but have come up dry. All similar issues from what I have seen with Big/Extreme reactors has something to do with a coolant port, which I have not added in my build as I have no plans on ever attaching a turbine to it.

If anyone can provide some feedback as to what I am doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Check the capacitor bank input and output settings that they are not disabled with the redstone control.