Open Hermit Craft fails to boot on second launch

jaeblaze

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Hermit Craft fails to boot on second launch

Pack Version 1.0.1

What is the bug? game startes the first time. and plays fine.

however when starting the game again it crashes.
does the same thing to 2 other people i know

Mod & Version FTB Presents HermitPack

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/95f95069

Is it repeatable? yes. after deleteing the pack and downloading it it works the first time. crashes the next boot.

EDIT: i have Wawla, Brandons Core, and Draconic Evolution added to the game. the error occurs with and without them.

Solution: added codechickenlib to mods folder everytime i want to play, something deletes it

Last edited:
V

VelkenT

Go to the mods folder > 1.10.2 folder ande delete CodeChickenLib
Re-launch minecraft.
It has been happening here too, whenever I close minecraft, CodeChikenLib gets corrupted.

jaeblaze

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the mods folder > 1.10.2 folder ande delete CodeChickenLib
Re-launch minecraft.
It has been happening here too, whenever I close minecraft, CodeChikenLib gets corrupted.
my game will not start without it. replacing codechickenlib is better than downloading it all again XD

V

VelkenT

my game will not start without it. replacing codechickenlib is better than downloading it all again XD
When you launch minecraft it should replace the missing lib, still, is either something wrong with the lib or one of the mods.

jaeblaze

Jul 29, 2019
after removing Draconic evolution and brandons core... and re adding CodeChickenLib the problem has stopped.

will let you know if it continues

Last edited:

jaeblaze

Jul 29, 2019
as soon as i removed draconic and added that code chickenlib my issues stopped. i think brandons core was getting the latest version of chickenlib wich likes to put itself in a 1.10.2 folder inside mods. then something in the pack did not like it

V

VelkenT

as soon as i removed draconic and added that code chickenlib my issues stopped. i think brandons core was getting the latest version of chickenlib wich likes to put itself in a 1.10.2 folder inside mods. then something in the pack did not like it
Could be.