Help

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Z

Zymith

Title:
Help
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hello, I recently just started playing modded Minecraft, right now im using the FTB Infinity Evolved pack. I ran in to a problem or bug though and was hoping you guys could help me even though im not a big reddit user. Anyways the problem that i have encoutered is when i try to mine/destroy a block with anything other than the weapon im suppose to it doesnt let me. Like for example your are usually able to mine wood logs and leaves with your fist but in this pack it wont let me do that it only lets me if i have an axe or shears. I hope this is solvable because its really starting to be annoying as i did just start out. Any help as to how to fix it would be appreciated. Thanks -Zymith