[Help] Energy Tesseract Auto Shutoff

Freaknik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I have setup lots of electrical engines at my base, and then I'm using an energy tesseract to send the power to my quarry. I'm usually off doing other things though instead of watching the quarry, so when it finishes mining my gold conductive cables overload and blow up because the sending tesseract will no longer receive the energy. The gold conductive pipes are easy to replace, but it's getting annoying so I was wondering if anyone has any idea's for how to detect when the tesseract will no longer accept the energy so that I can make an auto shutoff system.

Thanks,
-Freaknik

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
just use redstone energy conduit and you won't have to worry about explosions. If you're running quarries, then you have enough resources to make and use them.

Freaknik

Jul 29, 2019
just use redstone energy conduit and you won't have to worry about explosions. If you're running quarries, then you have enough resources to make and use them.
The pipes only go a distance of about 3 blocks so there is less energy lost using pipes than conduit's in this situation. Besides that, no sense in wasting EU in the engines if nothing will be receiving the energy.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
5% is not even that big of a loss compared to explosions that cause wastes in resources, wasted time resetting, and having to use wooden conductive pipes, then golden conductive pipes. But go ahead and enjoy your exploding pipes