Help can't start any ftb mod

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

Selfknockout

Title Help can't start any ftb mod

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Terrafirmapunk and all other

Modpack version aktuell

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a38cc7d4

Details of the issue Hi all

I've played TFP today and after i made a break of just an hour i would start the game again but it won't start and just give me this log pls help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Selfknockout

Thanks my Problem is Solved it was the Nvidia Driver and i Talked with the Nvidia Driver programmer Team and he sayed that he know the problems and found where they can start to make a Hotfix. Just wait for it and use for the waiting time the Driver 376.33.
I've test it and it works fine.

Edit: for our German Gamers with the same Problem.

#FTB Launcher startet nicht nach Nvidia update. Das Problem liegt am aktuellen Treiber und die Entwickler wissen bescheid und arbeiten bereits an einem Hotfix.
Damit euer Minecraft wieder normal läuft solltet ihr euch auf der Nvidia Homepage den vorgänger Treiber (376.33 In meinem Fall für meine GTX 750TI) Runterladen.

Last edited: