HELLO WORLD!!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

AnonDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Well, not really the world per say. More like a Minecraft world. Anywho,

Greetings!

The Doctor is in the house! ... I am never saying that again.

I am The AnonDoctor. And no I am not a real doctor or part of Anonymous. Someone is bound to ask.

Bit new to FTB but I have been playing Minecraft for a long time.

I know much of the basics and even some of the Advanced when it comes to FTB. I do watch them Mindcrackers play it. But as for personal experience I don't have too much.

Anyway, look forward to posting here and meeting some of you people. Hope I have a great time here.

~ The Anonymous Doctor.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Oh Doctor sir! You're finally here! We have plenty of sick people here! There are people who dont know how to make a proper bug report!
And there are some people who keeps whining and complaining about some mod "x" and/or mod "y" that are too "OP" ?

We have about thousand of these cases, so it's good that Doctor decided to join us! :D

Welcome to FTB, the almost perfectly healthy minecraftian modpack forum community :p

Hi everyone i am newbie on this forum site.
This is not YOUR introduction thread, this is AnonDoctor's.

If you wish to say hello to this community, then please make your own intro thread...