hello there

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
hey there new member but not so new to MC, been playing on and off for a couple of years, just started using FTB Direwolf20 v1.4.3 and its a really interesting to see just how many mods there are.

i do have a quick question if anyone could help me though, ive created a large ravine using TNT and Nukes and i want to fill it in with water quickly but im unsure on how to do it. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

heres some stuff i started on but we're destroyed when servers crashed etc.
Castle6.jpg
Castle6.jpg
Castle12.jpg
Cathedral 2.jpg
Cathedral 10.jpg
Cathedral 10.jpg
Cathedral 11.jpg
Cathedral 11.jpg
Cathedral 12.jpg
Cathedral 13.jpg

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! \(^o^)/

And as for your question: If extra utilities is installed, then the emperor's chalice should make it fairly easy. :D

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! \(^o^)/

And as for your question: If extra utilities is installed, then the emperor's chalice should make it fairly easy. :D

extra utilities? i just downloaded MCedit 0.1.7.1 sooo is that it? cos ive no idea how to get it to work on FTB lol

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
extra utilities? i just downloaded MCedit 0.1.7.1 sooo is that it? cos ive no idea how to get it to work on FTB lol
No, extra utilities is the name of a mod.

EDIT: Okay, it looks like the direwolf pack has it installed, just look up emperor's chalice in NEI.

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
No, extra utilities is the name of a mod.

ah right, only just got back into MC so im really not up to scratch on all the mod names, not really played at all over the past 12 months so im waaaay out of touch with how everything works.

also cool Mewtwo avatar :)

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
ah right, only just got back into MC so im really not up to scratch on all the mod names, not really played at all over the past 12 months so im waaaay out of touch with how everything works.

also cool Mewtwo avatar :)
You'll get adjust quickly. :D

And thanks. :)

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
You'll get adjust quickly. :D

And thanks. :)

yeah im just trying to get into doing a mega build of my own, just trying to figure out how to clear loads of space with ease like by using MCedit or some other such method thats not going to take me a weak to learn like fillers and quarry's lol. but ive no idea how to get MCedit to work on FTB

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
yeah im just trying to get into doing a mega build of my own, just trying to figure out how to clear loads of space with ease like by using MCedit or some other such method thats not going to take me a weak to learn like fillers and quarry's lol. but ive no idea how to get MCedit to work on FTB
Extra utilities does add in various things to make building easier, but it would be far easier to use MCedit. I haven't played with it in a loooooong time so I can't give you any advice there.

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
Extra utilities does add in various things to make building easier, but it would be far easier to use MCedit. I haven't played with it in a loooooong time so I can't give you any advice there.

ah dont worry about it, thanks for your help anyway :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
*waves* Hello @LordFlange1885 ! :)

I love your builds - they look spectacular! :D very very nice!

As for filling stuff in, I wish I could help :/ apart from the old Redpower 2 pump (which would still be slow but would do the trick) I don't know of anything - have a look around the forums though, I'm sure someone has asked a similar Q recently! Cheers, GwnG

Reactions: LordFlange1885

LordFlange1885

Jul 29, 2019
*waves* Hello @LordFlange1885 ! :)

I love your builds - they look spectacular! :D very very nice!

As for filling stuff in, I wish I could help :/ apart from the old Redpower 2 pump (which would still be slow but would do the trick) I don't know of anything - have a look around the forums though, I'm sure someone has asked a similar Q recently! Cheers, GwnG

cheers, unfortunately i never got to finish them as the server went BOOM and we lost months worth of builds. ah well thems the breaks i guess. im checking around but nothings seems to work lol

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
cheers, unfortunately i never got to finish them as the server went BOOM and we lost months worth of builds. ah well thems the breaks i guess. im checking around but nothings seems to work lol

Dang, that does suck :( bloody beautiful work!

Good luck - hope you find a straightforward solution!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Seconded - PEX has been and still is the most successful permissions plugin I've ever used.

Can I suggest CoreInspect for those who aren't too savvy with MySQL? I believe someone might have suggested this prior to me though.

Hey there new person!

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2