Hello Everyone

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I know that you are all thinking that there's a life story coming up, but I honestly don't know. There might be. I'm making this thread because I feel like coming back for good, and as such, am making a new introduction page.

My name in real life (is that what irl means? In Real Life...revelation...) is Tyler. I attend high school near Atlanta, Georgia, and am a junior. I think that's 11th grade, but I stopped keeping track. I'm a bit of an asshole, have a dirty mouth (can be cleaned if needed), but if someone has earned my respect, I'll stick with them until the end. At school, I'm a pretty popular guy, and seen as the class therapist outside of class and the class clown in class (doesn't make sense, I know, I'm not sure how it happened.) I am currently single, and my last relationship went down like a plane out of gas: quickly, firey, and nearly ending in death.

Edit: I've also been baptized and accepted Jesus, but you guys don't care about that.

For those of you who knew me before, I'm the same person, just more jaded and less knowledgeable about Minecraft.

Last edited:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, welcome back. Sorry to hear about your relationship. :(

I still think I have the dirtier mouth though. ;)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
welcome back, to the place that has the people!srsly i don't know much about the community anymore, i live in the land of the pt and whenever i come out i say wtf is going on and go back to the pt place :p

Reactions: pizzawolf14

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Yes most likely, old sailor buddy.

Also, about that relationship, I need to unload, so here goes...

It was about 2 weeks ago. My girlfriend was beautiful, popular, funny, and the most impressive of all, she put up with my jokes. I was out on a date with her, we were seeing the movie Get Hard and going to dinner. After dinner, I was hanging out at her house and I got a text from a girl I've been friends with since we came out of the womb. She told be that she needed help, and I knew that she was going through something actually pretty similar to pc_assassin, except hers was about 100x better, so I left and drove over there. My girlfriend got mad at me for leaving in the middle of something, and I promised I'd be back after. When I got to my friend's house, I don't even remember what she needed, but it was nothing important. I checked my phone after I helped her, and my girlfriend was getting increasingly mad at how I continuously put friends in front of her, which I admittedly do, and told her that it was because no girlfriend could mean as much to me as a friend (in a much more blunt and poorly worded way.) She didnt respond, but I didn't notice because I was already heading back. When I got to her house, I walked in and went to to her room and saw her hanging in her closet. I cut her down, called her dad in, and called 911. Her parents and I held her for about 15 excruciating, unresponsive minutes until the ambulance got there. I drove her parents to the hospital behind the ambulance and filled them in on the situation. We got to the hospital and she had woken up in the ambulance. Her parents talked to her for about 5 minutes then went home to sleep. I stayed all night (which was allowed because the front desk lady at the hospital thought I was cute...) and tried to make up for what I did, but I couldn't stop thinking about how I almost killed a person. Coming here and especially reading pc_assassin's sorry has made me realize that there are people a lot less lucky than I am, and I should spend my life helping them rather than being absorbed in my minor misfortunes.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Holy f***ing s*** mate, that sounds awful. Are you feeling any better now or do you want to unload some more?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I'm good now. It's funny how no matter how many assemblies you make fun of your principal through while he talks about words hurting, nothing opens your eyes more than seeing someone you love hanging from a coat rack...

Also, new activity, new avi. Any suggestions?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I was around as dw20 1.7.10 came about, but the last version I played past stone tools was 1.6 AgSkies with a few mods and quests added. Don't worry about advice yet, my computer can't even handle 1.6 with actual terrain.