Hello all

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, im new to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself.. my name is luckyl3p7o, buy you guys just feel free to call me lucky. im a proud Floridian and a father of 2 young boys, incidentally are the one who got me introduced to minecraft. but i am new to mods and have been playing alot of direwolf20. i am excited to meet some new people who are interested in playing so if youd would like to play please message me i love learning new things and exciting new mods or packs. drop me a message sometime even if you just wanna chat or hang out. i look forward to hearing from the community

Reactions: RealSketch

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Chat? Hang out? Love to. Not gonna play with you, mind you, but that's assuming you mean play Minecraft.(crap internet for one, but the Direwolf20 pack is a strong deterrent for me)
Plenty of fun little forum games for one. A fun one we sometimes play is "throw likes at everyone who isn't a troll in a troll thread". You may enjoy that one.

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
Haha thats a game i have yet to play. may i ask is there a reason you do not care for direwolf 20

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Because I do not care for Direwolf20 himself. It's a long story, I suppose, but it can be easily explained as followed.

He is stuck in his ways and would still be using Redpower 2 if he could. He isn't using new mods, just updates of old mods, and occasionally adding a mod here or there when it suits him.

I'd LOVE to see him play a challenge map designed around Horizons. The countless mistakes and muckups... Having no idea what he's doing... The schadenfreude would be felt across the universe! Y'know, like when the death star was used in Starwars. But it's not billions of voices crying out and being silenced in an instant, but the satisfaction of him being unable to do anything beyond make a hole in the ground and weep.

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
well thats makes sense. however i am not set in my own ways, i am new to mods so old mods with updates is right were i am at now... look forward to getting into the exciting stuff shortly ... any suggestions?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
well thats makes sense. however i am not set in my own ways, i am new to mods so old mods with updates is right were i am at now... look forward to getting into the exciting stuff shortly ... any suggestions?
Check out direworf20s pack for the old stuff that is still up to date, and Horizons for brandspanking new mods the FTB team wanted to show off, and if you want to have a good challenge, you can use Magic Farm 2(a pack by the mistress of suffering, our lovely @Jadedcat), or the even tougher Agrarian Skies, sorta like Magic Farm 2, but as a Skyblock map, with Hardcore Questing.
Or, if that's not not your cuppa tea, try Blood N Bones, made by the devil himself, @Eyamaz in the flesh.

Reactions: Padfoote

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
awesome im gonna look into those. most definitely do i like a challenge, i have heard Lots of awesome things about magic farm 2