Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rd26

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: w0rd26
  • Real Age: 29
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a good community to be part of.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing FTB since it came out, and before that I made my own packs.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I agree to the rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water inside quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
I have been noticing something not so great, there is about 0-1 player on a day at this point, which isn't good. I know I have been inactive, and I am sorry, I have been trying to come up with the money to pay the server bill, I have not succeed. At the beginning I wanted the server to run off of donations, which was a good idea at first, until, everyone started being inactive, at the moment, I am hoping for a "savior". At the moment our bill is $45.00 monthly for the server alone, and $10.00 for the website (every 2 months).

If we can get one large donation, we can keep the server going, of course, I will still try to find a way to earn the money. All donations going 100% to the server, if a donation large enough or larger does appear, I can promise to be focused on the server 5 hours a day. If not, I am sad to say, the server will shutdown. Thank you Andrew and Neo for the donations, they were helpful in the beginning. :)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
We have received two donations, which hasn't covered the bill. We need $30.00 to pay off the bill at the moment.

I cannot accept the donations until tomorrow, so we have to wait till then to get the server back on track.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Server is shutdown, the two donations I got at the end were denied and sent back. I will announce anything that happens.

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Silent for being so absent from the server, I'm now on a traineeship and can't log in at all. Just got home for holiday and am trying to get as many things done as possible, so I might not be able to log in yet. I think I might be able to log in in about a month or so, and then I'll be on for as long as the server is up. Hope we don't lose our community, which is great and has a lot of potential. Good luck buddy ! Hope to see you all soon !

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
The server shutdown due to bills obviously, it's very hard to keep up with the monthly payment when you have a 2-3 active player base, when there are 200+ white-listed members. I am sorry everyone, I will be closing this thread, if I get the chance to re-open the server, I will do so on a new thread, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.