Mac Having trouble installing ttKAMI in DW20 pack

Casper_Creator

Jul 29, 2019
(yes I am on a mac) Just as the title says. Everything goes fine, downloading the mod, finding the files, putting it in the right file... Even when I go to that little menu with mods enabled/disabled, KAMI is in the list of enabled mods. But when I go into a game, I can't find anything in NEI, nor in a research cheat sheat book. This is pretty strange, because when I try the mod in FTB monster it just works fine (pre-installed though). What am I doing wrong?
BTW, on the official minecraft forum thread, it says you just have to put the mod into the mods folder, as long as you have Thaumcraft and Thaumic tinkerer.

(For those who wonder, ttKAMI stands for thaumic tinkerer KAMI, an addon on thaumic tinkerer. It adds just some more very expensive items/blocks.)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
If you downloaded it from the minecraft forum then I would suggest using the one from monster instead.

Edit: Maybe check the config for monster over dw20 as it could be that.

Last edited:

Casper_Creator

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I'll check the configs, tried to copy the file from monster already, but that didn't work. Configs could be the case, I'm gonna have a look!

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
The Kami items could be under Thaumic Tinkerer. Have you looked under the Thaumic Tinkerer tab in NEI?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
What version of TT do you have? I forget which version Kami was added in, but may want to try one of the newer versions (one of the 2.1-x versions, the 2.2-x are unstable beta versions) and see if that unlocks the Kami items for you.