Open Server GunnarCraft Yogcraft | 24/7 | 150 Slots | NoLag | KeepInventory | MCPC+ | PVP | NoGreifing |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

timmyforchelsea

Jul 29, 2019
H8oW1ZW.png

Welcome to the FTB Forums Page for Gunnarcraft!
A Yogcraft Server with No Greifing and Keep Inventory.
150 Slots!
IP: gunnarcraft.mcph.co:25575
We Have Support for DamageIndicators (not required)
We have Essentials, Group Manager, CoreProtect, GreifPrevention and many more.

Outdated Spawn
bgW5fTz.png

Rules
1. No Raiding
2. No Griefing
3. No Spamming Chat
4. No Hacked Clients (Ex: Nodus)
5. No Xray Of Any Kind
6. Respect Staff As Well As Other Players
7. No Exploiting Glitches
8. No PVP In Or Near Spawn
9. No Using Banned Items, This Includes Staff (See Banned Items)
Banned Items
1. Mining Laser
2. Gravity Gun
3. Wand Of Excavation
4. Canvas Bags
5. Tnt
6. Nuke
Current Staff
--List Is Subject To Change--​
Owner - Gunnar1999
Head Admin - gx564
Developer - timmyforchelsea
Admin - Tobala , skulker6222, evee128, michaelmetz
Super_Mod - xXSabrePilotXx, LordXemnis
Moderator - XxSLYxBOYxX

Reactions: Gunnar1999

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
So, currently, I can't get on the server without my computer refusing to let me play. I was just on the server like 15 minutes ago, sabakugaara8, and when I was leaving through the gates to start playing, I crashed right as I was about to walk over the lava pit thing. Whenever I try to join, it barely lets my menu(ESC) come up before crashing. Any suggestions on how to fix?

timmyforchelsea

Jul 29, 2019
So, currently, I can't get on the server without my computer refusing to let me play. I was just on the server like 15 minutes ago, sabakugaara8, and when I was leaving through the gates to start playing, I crashed right as I was about to walk over the lava pit thing. Whenever I try to join, it barely lets my menu(ESC) come up before crashing. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Ohh, sorry missed your message.. Spawn is moved to a different location now so whereever you were in it you should be fine now[DOUBLEPOST=1369486032][/DOUBLEPOST]Also
UPDATE: Mining Lasers are Unbanned!