Griefing don't know what to do

shakey2

Jul 29, 2019
My server is suffering from a griefer who has figured out how to bypass fighus locks. I don't know what to do, I can't track him, I can't stop him from griefing, I don't know who it is and I have a pretty large whitelist. My donators have suffered from attacks and are rightfully pissed. How can I save my FTB server from destruction??

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
There is work in the works for this. But you are running a BETA pack so at the end it your own fault for running a Beta pack as a public server.
Read this thread and if you want to do your part contact me with people that can do java coding. I got a team of 3 coder's up now working on protections as much as possible

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know if anyone has caught him? your going to have to make a list of people. Or for now block all but the donators and slowly start to add people until the griefer is there or he gives up

shakey2

Jul 29, 2019
Its not public, its whitelisted. We think we know who the griefer is and I'm working on ways to prevent it. What we really need though is some kind of logbook for placement. Even private servers are risking grief, and there is little to track it outside of checking who logged on around the time of grief.

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
Our server became somewhat single player with a chat channel. After some turrets and what'not got placed in other peoples bases, everyone made a mystcraft world and hid.

shakey2

Jul 29, 2019
Right now we have something like that setup with mystcraft portals encased in bedrock. Donators have access to donator world and trusted users get access to trusted world. There is hope yet though, just waiting on FTB to update to 1.4.5