GregTech settings: EASY?

  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fireblade55

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
13
0
0
So, after long hours of making machines, I was pretty frustrated and tired of it. I've barely made any progress, most likely because GregTech hard-mode is well.. too hard.​
​
Yes, I know that you can go into the config files to edit GregTech settings, but when I do so, It won't even let me join a world or even create a world, as it​
stays stuck on this screen:

Untitled.png
​
​
​
It would be extremely appreciated if you put up a config file or cfg files for GregTech that disable hard recipes.​
​

If not, it'd be appreciated if somebody would tell me through the comments how to do so myself.

Thanks, just requesting help from fellow FTBers. :)
​
 
Found the weekly thread against gregtech! Nice!

Well, yeah, gregtech has a lot of potential, but making it so hard that almost everybody dislikes it....
 
People don't mind difficuly. Gregtech however isn't difficult, it's just tedious. And I have no time for tediousness, there's just too much stuff to build in the FTB universum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dravarden