Greetings Everyone!!

NegoDark

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, i've been playing FTB for a few months by now, and recently i've started watching this forum, witch is pretty darn good by the way, and finally i got the guts to create a account to myself and have fun with you guys.

P.S. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes, my english is a little bit rusty.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, i've been playing FTB for a few months by now, and recently i've started watching this forum, witch is pretty darn good by the way, and finally i got the guts to create a account to myself and have fun with you guys.

Dude (or dudette), don't worry about your english at all. Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: NegoDark

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome! Hopefully you won't start any flame wars. I swear, mentioning the obvious and completely undeniable fact that Greg is a god is like flamethrowering a can of gasoline in a 100% oxygen environment.

(Yes, that was a joke.)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, i've been playing FTB for a few months by now, and recently i've started watching this forum, witch which is pretty darn good by the way

No worries, we love to correct everyones grammar and act superior than others :p

Welcome to FTGNP, Feed The Grammar Nazi Police :D

Oh and welcome to FTB also!

Reactions: Ashzification

NegoDark

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome! Hopefully you won't start any flame wars. I swear, mentioning the obvious and completely undeniable fact that Greg is a god is like flamethrowering a can of gasoline in a 100% oxygen environment.

(Yes, that was a joke.)
No worries about that, i already have my opinion about all this OP/Cheat/Gregtech thing that everyone talks about, but i rather keep it to myself.

Thank you guys for that warm welcome!!!!

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB! Your English is great. What is your native language?
Do not worry too much, we police the Grammar Nazis so that they do not get out of hand. This is a friendly place.
I think that even the flame wars are mostly more bark than bite, and more mild grumbling than actual bark.
Anyway, hope you have fun here and Happy Minecrafting!

NegoDark

Jul 29, 2019
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese, and i'm already having a lot of fun watching some guys ideas of mods and contraptions, it's good to expand my horizons.