Good PS4 games?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So, I got a PS4 a while back, and at the moment I'm feeling pretty burned out, and in need of a new game. I can't play multiplayer on them because my wifi is fucking awful, and I have several already, namely Infamous: second son, Assassin's Creed 4, and Killzone: Shadowfall.

I've already looked at Thief, then I saw the reviews and so that made it a no-no, and I'm having thoughts about getting Tomb Raider : definitive edition.

So, anyone know if Tomb Raider : Definitive edition is any good, Thief is good despite the reviews, or maybe someone knows of a good game for single player, could you share your ideas and thoughts?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
No dont get Thief. Waste of money IMO

Killzone is good Infamous is good but you have them.

Battlefield 4 / Fifa 14 ?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Ah dont get BF4 for just SP

Not sure if its out yet, but Watchdogs/Destiny

Im getting these games after exams:

Watchdogs/Destiny/Fifa 14/Battlefield 4/Maybe ghosts but im not a COD fan/infamous/AC

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, there is not a whole lot of games for the PS4 and XBoxOne. WiiU has a lot of games coming up and already has a good 20 or so games. I kinda figured this would happen due to Nintendo being (wrongfully IMO) shunned by the gaming community for the wiiU. And also the fact that everyone was so into XBoxOne and PS4 that it didn't matter weather or not they had games prepared, people were going to buy it anyway. You know what the say:

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, there is not a whole lot of games for the PS4 and XBoxOne. WiiU has a lot of games coming up and already has a good 20 or so games. I kinda figured this would happen due to Nintendo being (wrongfully IMO) shunned by the gaming community for the wiiU. And also the fact that everyone was so into XBoxOne and PS4 that it didn't matter weather or not they had games prepared, people were going to buy it anyway. You know what the say:
>says nintendo is shunned
>/r/pcmasterrace considers nintendo serfs, computers the masterrace, and xbox/ps peasants