Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): FallenOne
Age (Must be 18+) : 31
How long have you been playing Minecraft : tried it out when it was free, bought it when it cost 10€... loooong time ago
Do you accept the rules : sure
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : mostly a fan of AE, known as the guy that automates stuff that has more than 2 steps
Why do you want to join? : looking for a lag-free gaming experience with other people... took a break and now i want to get back into MC
Skype address: will be given out when accepted

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): FallenOne
Age (Must be 18+) : 31
How long have you been playing Minecraft : tried it out when it was free, bought it when it cost 10€... loooong time ago
Do you accept the rules : sure
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : mostly a fan of AE, known as the guy that automates stuff that has more than 2 steps
Why do you want to join? : looking for a lag-free gaming experience with other people... took a break and now i want to get back into MC
Skype address: will be given out when accepted

Welcome to the server

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):av1nash
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4 years+
Do you accept the rules :yes i do
Where are you from? :india
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :my knowledge of mods is vast :p,i can go endgame with gregtech pretty fast :D.
Why do you want to join? :was looking for a good community to join to and wanted to play on a good server
Skype address:gotetiavi

Leanne Harkleroad

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SkyPieBaby
Age (Must be 18+) : 42
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Wisconsin, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am very knowledgeable of most of the mods in the pack. I love playing modded Minecraft.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because I am looking for a mature and friendly server for this pack. I have been playing this pack solo and would love to join with some friendly people,
Skype address: I do not use Skype

Target

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): chewieeeee
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4,5ish years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I do know these mods fairly well, but I'd like to focus on some new mods.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a mature and friendly server for this pack, I just hate playing alone. I also want to learn more about some specific mods.
Skype address: Not going to put it online, will give afterwards.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):av1nash
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4 years+
Do you accept the rules :yes i do
Where are you from? :india
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :my knowledge of mods is vast :p,i can go endgame with gregtech pretty fast :D.
Why do you want to join? :was looking for a good community to join to and wanted to play on a good server
Skype address:gotetiavi

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SkyPieBaby
Age (Must be 18+) : 42
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Wisconsin, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am very knowledgeable of most of the mods in the pack. I love playing modded Minecraft.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because I am looking for a mature and friendly server for this pack. I have been playing this pack solo and would love to join with some friendly people,
Skype address: I do not use Skype

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): chewieeeee
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4,5ish years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I do know these mods fairly well, but I'd like to focus on some new mods.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a mature and friendly server for this pack, I just hate playing alone. I also want to learn more about some specific mods.
Skype address: Not going to put it online, will give afterwards.

Welcome all to Globalcraft we are now on 2.3.5 Infinity Evolved.

Remember to add PowerConverters and AE2 Stuff

Helvarg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Helvarg
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta 1.3 / Mods since IC2
Do you accept the rules : Yes!
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I guess i got a good overview of the popular techmods like railcraft, ic2 (older versions), Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Forestry and Mystcraft!
Why do you want to join? : I want to enjoy a nice updated modpack, the last i played was Unhinged. This pack seems like a nice challenge in expert mode! :)
Skype address: I dont have one, sorry. :(

Thanks!
Helvarg

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
Thought I'd pop in to say hi to folks since I have some time off. Has the world been restarted or something?

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Texa, Server is down since two days but dont know why. Hope when Mike is back and fixed it would be nice to see you again...

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
If we go to the pack that Kallope said he is thinking about, some solid group cooperation might be in order. It looks hard!

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah its really hard...
But i think as long as the pack is in beta its not good to go to the pack.
I got a lot of issues and crashes the last days. Been talking to two of the founder. They working hard to fix some issues.

bobluie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can you add gamemob101 to the whitelist? Its my alt account and I'm having problems with my bobluie account.
Many thanks

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Tapess
Age (Must be 18+) : 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Few Years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Portugal
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Basic knowledge on almost every mod, want to get to know them more
Why do you want to join? : Learn and be part of one community
Skype address: No Skype, I have discord.