Whitelist Server Ghoulsblade's Bloody Survival l BloodNBones/EpicCraft l Whitelist | for small group, age:18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kaocrat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I'd like to apply to play on your BnB server if there is still room.

* minecraft username for whitelist file:
me: kaocrat
my partner (we usually play together): tuffcreampuff666
my brother (he is will play more sporadically): roo681
* would you prefer BloodNBones: I am assuming it's BnB at this point, which is my preference
* can you start right away or in a few days: Can start right away, and then will be off and on for a while. Tuff usually plays with me, Roo's schedule is more sporadic.
* should be EU timezone, around 17:00 - 24:00 UTC/GMT during the week, more on weekends: We are based in US East Coast so 17:00-24:00 GMT maps to noon-19:00 for us, which is a decent enough overlap hopefully.
* should be age 18+: 34, 31, 28
* should have voicechat (ts3/skype/mumble/vent/whatever) no voicechat needed anymore: we don't have voice chat but will set it up if this becomes necessary
* speak english or german: first language is English but we all speak some super-clumsy German.

If you can't whitelist everyone then the order of priority is: kaocrat, tufcreampuff666, roo681.
We prefer to play as a group if possible but understand if you don't have enough room. I usually do more tech/building, Tuff does farming/cooking, Roo does mining/exploration/combat.

Thanks!

ghoulsblade

Jul 29, 2019
heya! sure, mostly me and elvanos at the moment.
added all 3 to whitelist, welcome to our humble server =)
Our walled main base is southwest of spawn at -210 , y , 420.
Safehouse near coast : -50 , y , 350
Safehouse in valley : 20 , y , 370
with beds for setting respawn point. best wait for day to travel.

We have plenty of netherrack for makign decent tools, and i'd recommend wooden armor for cheap, easy to get wood with netherrack lumberaxe. Damascus steel is even better but please mine the ore for it yourself, we're usually low on metals =)
Smeltery still at old basecamp, follow the rails to get there. Will move it soonish.
Foodwise i'd recommend garlic+eggplant and sandwiches (peanutbutter + berry jelly)

Last edited:

Elvanos

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking for new people! We got a nice nether base set up and currently working on the Dreamworld! :)

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I cannot seem to find a single BnB servers that has friendly people and accepts noobs. Currently watching a BnB let's plays so I can get a feel of it. Got my bf who is also willing to join in.. question is, can we play as outsiders? Me & him prefer to stay away from people and progress on our own but are willing to help people when need be.
Username: KayteeMonster
Preference: BloodNBones
Start: Right meow.
Timezone: PST (It's currently 6:25P.M)
Voice chat: Skype
Languages: English

Elvanos

Jul 29, 2019
While I cant speak for ghoul (server admin) I am the most active player on the server and I think playing solo is absolutelly cool with most people playing the server (which is mostly me, ghoul and his friend). But we have a huge common courtyart and I can spare most materials or equipment if needed, so if you get too irritated, you can just drop by and get some help ,)

Btw: Epic avatar, love it :D

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Me & him would both be very active. We enjoy modded Mc a lot and he has yet to play BnB so he's gunna be on it for a good long while. We do tend to play solo and get the materials on our own, but I do know this modpack is a bit... overwhelming so we might need some early game help lol. I just checked, and I'm not white listed yet so I hope that happens soon. I'm dying to play this.
I'll get my bf's info in here as well so he can get WL'ed.
Username: TeddyMunster
Preference: BloodNBones
Start: As soon as possible.
Timezone: PST (It's currently 11:27P.M)
Voice chat: Skype(Were always on skype together.)
Languages: English

Oh, thank you! Yours is very pretty, I love the dark purple :eek:.

ghoulsblade

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server !
Both added to whitelist. Have fun and don't grief others then all is cool =)

If you dont want to start from scratch :
Our walled main base is southwest of spawn at -210 , y , 420.
Safehouse near coast : -50 , y , 350
Safehouse in valley : 20 , y , 370

otherwise a few tipps :
mobs grief player-blocks like torches, planks and cobble, use dirt for blocking until you can get sth better, compressed cobble works well.
Cycle foods: dont eat more than 5 per type, get a juicer asap, fruit juices to heal hp, make smoothies for hunger.
Plants need direct sunlight to grow, mobs will grief fields, consider making a skybase, or really high wall + well lit courtyard. F7 to show unlit areas. Dont forget roofs and top of walls.
When mining beware coal dust exploding when touching a torch, and gasses igniting.
Use wood armor for minimal hp-regen (yellow hearts).

Last edited:

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Woot! Died twice trying to find my way there LOL... But did manage! Managed to harvest some of the crops you had growing(hope that's okay!) to make some simple basic food like juice. Didn't know if it was okay to take other things so I left everything untouched. We live pretty close to the compressed cobble base, underground for now, until we get enough cobble to build above. We love the server so far and hope to play for a long while with you guys :)!
Thanks for the tips btw!

Amura

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist App:
MinecraftUsername:jetfire45
do i speak english: yes
do i understand no griefing/pvp, play as a group: yes

xCOASTxRhino

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I've been looking for a little server to play on and this is perfect!

IGN: xCOASTxRhino
Favored Pack: BloodnBones
Playtime: 3 p.m. - 3 a.m.
TimeZone: Central Standard Time US
Age: 16 ( I know I'm not 18 but I am very mature for my age. )
Experience: I've been playing mods since I bought the game 2 years ago. Favorites are IC2, Thermal Expansion, GregTech, RotaryCraft, and MFR

Well I would be on quite often actually. I tend to play a lot by myself and enjoy when a few other people are on the server. It adds a little more how you say... competition to the game. Yes I tend to want to have the best around. And this community would be a great place for me. I do understand the rules completely and promise to follow them. Please accept this app.

Last edited:

kaocrat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is the Blood N Bones server done? I finally have some time to play and it seems like it's been replaced by infitech? That's cool- it's your server - but if there is still a BnB server up please let me know as I'd love to play on it. Tried connecting to the infitech server but seems I'm not on the whitelist (it's OK 1.7+ doesn't seem to run well on my computer anyway) Thanks!

Chris4791

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a server to play on, not very far in this pack so if i die a couple times to start im sorry
IGN: Chris4791
Playtime: 11am-4-6pm (work overnights most nights)
Timezone: Central standard time
Experience: been at modded minecraft quite a while now, tend to lean towards magic/food mods more heavily than tech mods.