GGJay Streamer Entertainer

GGJay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft-with-jaydesh_zps062b6128.png
Hi all! My name is Jamie Oldman (GGJay) and I stream over on twitch.tv. I would like to tell you a little bit about myelf.​
I'm a 29 year old passionate gamer ,Twitch TV live streamer and a friend to everyone.
I aim to bring you the most Interactive, Loved-filled gaming content I can. I play a ton of games and you will see me playing quite the variety! But MineCraft is my love <3
I will be be streaming Single Player FTB Ultimate Survival Mode . Our aim is to create and bring together everyone to the stream, to join in on the Funtastic Epic gaming.
I'm very interactive and I will be speaking to all my viewers taking their ideas and implementing them in to the stream , along with everyone's help I intend to unlock everything FTB Ultimate has to offer.
Im also a Youtuber where there is a Video upload every other day and the stream and YouTube are growing quite nicely (Which I would like to say Thank You to each and every Subscriber)
Streaming Schedule : Schedule times may vary but for the most part they are as follows:
  • Monday 12pm GMT (midday) till 4pm GMT
  • Wednesday 1pm GMT till 5pm GMT
  • Friday 12pm GMT till Finish
Here you can find all my Social Media and Links:
Again we would like to formerly invite each and every one of you to come take part in some amazing Streams.​
Remember to Follow, Subscribe and Join our Facebook page to find out when we are live streaming and when Prize Give-aways are happening.​

GGJay

Jul 29, 2019
With little under an Hour to go the stream will be up
http://www.twitch.tv/ggjay

Hunger Games along with FTB ultimate Survival Make sure to tune in for some great fun

Stream starts at 12pm GMT see you all there