Fun with Factorization Servos

Broomstone

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm a request system with servos? sounds....interesting.

[...] But i can think of something more RP2 like with its pneumatic pipes.

To be honest I have never been into RP2, so I'm not sure what you're thinking, I do know she had like tiers of sorting machines.

I'll definetely post some pictures of how I did the request system later

Broomstone

Jul 29, 2019
So Factorization version 0.8.34 is out, and this was in it
Lacerators on servos can now hold FOUR items. Opulent luxury!
And that really makes things a little bit easier regarding my farming with servos design.
The design I posted is still valid, now you just need 1 hopper for everything instead of 33.

2yoUOf2.png

eYNgugx.png

but there is something a little more compact you can do now.

OQ2gQRg.png

The number of farmland is the same - 64 - but now everything is packed in a 8x8 square. The lacerator and the robotic arm use the same servorail which makes it way less expensive on the dark iron. The timer is the same as the one before, the diference is that it only scans 8 wheat instead of 16. Also in this picture, I added a servo that won't stop anywhere and is fed with bonemeal to speed up crop growth (this part can be taken out quite easily).

So, if you have been reading this thread, I most likely don't have anything to explain here (hopefully). So I'm just going to share them pictures:

0dwZjCe.png

ypkPsXq.png

MOSdfEK.png

IQsesJq.png

Reactions: Lathanael

Otaci

Jul 29, 2019
I made a factorization ore processing plant. I used servo's to keep the crystallizer towers filled. It was a fun project and I really like the servo's.

6eDElqe.png

More info: http://imgur.com/a/lytjU

Most of what I know about servo's, came from this thread. Thanks.

Last edited: