Whitelist Server [FULL] Dukkit | DireWolf20 1.5 V2 V1.1.3 | Whitelist | 24/7 [FULL]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leminz98

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: leminz98
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No, I have never been banned from a minecraft server.
How often can you play?: it depends on my interest in minecraft at the time, I would say often enough
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing minecraft since a little before 1.2
FTB Experience?: I have some experience in most of the mods, but I am by no means an expert
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes!
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: I don't like big, crowded servers, I prefer small ones like this.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would like to learn more about specific mods, build a base, have fun!
What will you be bringing to our server?: Honestly, I'm nothing special, but I am very friendly, never curse, and I'm always willing to help out.
Any questions you would like to ask: None at the moment.
Additional Information?: Nothing i can think of...

flashix_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: flashix_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: no
How often can you play?: daily depends how it comes out weekends I woeld play a lot
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 4 year
FTB Experience?: 1.5 year and 2 years tekkit
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I find them accepteble
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: searching a nice server where I can meet new people with my friend
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: getting to know new people in a nice community
What will you be bringing to our server?: I hope to help on community builds or so I don't know but I always will help if needed
Any questions you would like to ask: will the server run long?
Additional Information?: we are with 2 so please accept both of us

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In-Game Username: freaker003
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No, maybe once by friends just trolling
How often can you play?: daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 4 year
FTB Experience?: 1.5 years
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yeas of course
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: meeting new friends on a nice server and playing with my friend
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: getting to know new people in a nice community
What will you be bringing to our server?: stylish creations with a use
Any questions you would like to ask: will the server run long?
Additional Information?: we are with 2 so please accept both of us

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rroecker
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: Yes, I got sick while playing on a server with a town kind of play and didnt play for about a week, in that week the mayor of the town added someone to the town that exploited a dupe glitch and got everyone in the town banned.
How often can you play?: Almost every day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Not much other then some on Xbox
FTB Experience?: 1.5 - 2 years
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: I am looking for a new reliable whitelist server that I can play on without having to create elaborate builds that keep people away from my things.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good community of players that I can work together with for a while.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I am very experienced in creating massive factories, public energy generation, and other communal builds.
Any questions you would like to ask: How long do you plan to run the server for?
Additional Information?: The last server I played on the public power generation for MJ that i created was run by 100 High Pressure Steamboilers fueled by fuel, this fuel was created using distilled bees. The fuel never ran low and we had about 75 different frequencies for public use. I can easily do this for public use to make others lives easier. If you plan on making an oil age I dont even need to worry about the bees.

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Mad_Mine
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?: No
How often can you play?: 4-5 h a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 10-10
FTB Experience?: 10-10
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: Because i want to join a server that haves players that are friendly and fun to play with
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: having fun with the rest of the players
What will you be bringing to our server?: ill be helpful as much as i can
Any questions you would like to ask: no
Additional Information?: if u want to contact me send me a PM and i will give you my skype :)

jon l joss

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Jonnyjoss
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? If Yes, why?:No
How often can you play?:3-4 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:been playing since 1.5 if thats what you mean and i been liking since I started
FTB Experience?:Love it and will continue
Will you follow ALL of our rules?Yes
Why do you want to join Dukkit?: Looking for a server because I'm tired of playing by myself
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Some friends and colleagues and to learn new things
What will you be bringing to our server?:I'll be as helpful as i can to help others with what i know
Any questions you would like to ask:No
Additional Information?:Yes i have skype and will be upgrading my mic