FTB Won't launch..?

redsmallfry

Jul 29, 2019
So I try to launch modpacks like Tech World 2 and Monster and once it finishes loading, the console and launcher shut down and the pack won't come up, the whole thing just shuts down. I tried to launch FTB Retro and it worked. I thought maybe it tried to launch but it couldn't so i set my show console on, but it still shuts down. Also it always ask me to update, even though i already have.
After about a day or so of just trying to open all the modpacks, i now get this when i try to launch it, then it shuts down: http://gyazo.com/8d2de0835e6141d62a23176d596389ca : Im not actually for sure what it means by that, but i do know i have Java version 1.7.0_51.
Any ideas?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Stop throwing me curve balls, guys. Srsly.

Your console log looks fine. More than enough RAM, right version of Java, good install directory. I'm not sure why it's quitting out like that for you.

redsmallfry

Jul 29, 2019
Its not like its been doing this since i got it though, its weird because it used to work fine but then it started with this

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. Any updates to software between then and now? If we can figure out what changed on your computer, we might be able to figure out why this started happening.

redsmallfry

Jul 29, 2019
Not that i can remember.. it was the first time i tried to open tech world this happened, i will try to uninstall and re install it[DOUBLEPOST=1393777945][/DOUBLEPOST]Didnt work, i un installed Tech World 2 and i tried to open Ultimate and it still did the same thing