FTB with Ars and Custom Mod Packs Streamer (EST) - Read Post For Details

jamooka

Jul 29, 2019
Hi FTB Forums!

My name is Brendon, and I am an avid gamer and a long time Minecraft player making the change to Feed The Beast like many others now-a-days. I have been streaming a bunch over the past 2 or 3 weeks on a daily basis and feel I should now try to get my name out there to people for them to give me a chance!

A little bit about myself - I am 18 and currently going to college for a B.S. in Computer Science. I have a very technical based mind and Feed The Beast let's me put that to work. I try to be fairly mature and hold myself to a high standard while streaming.

I play mostly Minecraft on a FTB Ultimate server owned by myself. I also occasionally play other mod packs, or custom mod packs as well on stream, as well as various other games.

I try my best to constantly create a great quality stream and interact with my viewership. I am currently working on setting up a follower server as well.

I typically start streaming at around 5-8 PM EST depending on when I get home from work/school. Usually near the latter. I try to stream for a minimum of 2-4 hours a day. More on weekends.

Hopefully you check out my stream and get a good impression from me! Hope to see you tonight!

Links:
Channel - www.twitch.tv/BrendonGames (Following will let you know when I am online)
Twitter - www.twitter.com/HypnoticLag

Thank you guys!

-Brendon